Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spring 2010 (more soon)

Just a few pics from Spring 2010
More coming soon!

Cute Lil Butchie =)

Isn't he a cutie? lol




They were so little then! lol They ran into the bag to get their feed. lol
I bought these two this Spring at Tractor Supply, my first Chickens.
Love them so much, and they are getting so big!!
One is turning into a little rooster and the other, a little hen.
(more pics soon)


Tiana


All of this Golden Moneywort started from a small start,
you should see it now, will have to post a newer pic soon.
It spreads like CRAZY!
My Clematis are doing so great this year!
These are kinda plain, need to add more varieties.
Only have a couple types now.
These Hostas and Hydrangea looked "ok" here,
but are crowding each other out, now. =/

Yes, my pond landscaping still needs some work.

One of my newest climbing Roses, not sure of the type?

Some wild "Daisies" of some type.

No comments:

Post a Comment