Wednesday, January 30, 2013


2001 Saturn SC2 - 3 door Coupe

(The photo above was taken the night I got the car)

My pink leopard seat covers, floor mats and accessories..
I just finally got to clean the car a bit, since getting it.

Still have a lot of deep cleaning to do.

The weather hasn't been too cooperative.
Hard to clean a car in the cold snow or pouring rain! lol


But, I cleaned it best as I could the other night. 
...It was pretty dirty...
The car lot had just fired the detail guy, he said.
No big deal.

I would love to find seat covers for the rear seats, but.. lol
I have no idea where to begin to look!
They are the 60/40 bench (or whatever?) seats,
but with a console in the center...


Replaced the stereo 
Pioneer DEH-X6500BT
 It has a lot of features..

 Thousands of possible color combinations..

It has a "Mixtrax" feature, which is unique.. 
Colors flash to the beat of the music - when "Mixtrax" is on.

These pics aren't very clear. 

The new stereo..

The factory CD/Cassette player that came in it

 Before washing it lol

I wish the entire interior were black..
The door panels, headliner, carpets are all a gray shade.
Will switch all to black, eventually. :)

 The first night

First night, again

The heat/AC vents were so dirty...

Since the dash had to come apart to have the stereo installed,
I used that time to deep clean the dash pieces. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment