Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Park in Lebanon, VA

These photos were taken on a dark and dreary, rainy October day..
I can not remember the name of the park...
It's in Lebanon, Virginia - near the water treatment plant.

So pretty.. Would be even prettier on a sunny day, I would think.

Duke - mid-flight. lol
Duke is part Saint Bernard..
I'm not sure what he is mixed with.
Boxer, maybe?

Posing pretty for me.. lol
Yes, he looks thin. He is kinda thin,
but this angle makes him look very thin. lol
He is an active dog, loves to run and play..
I wish he would put on some weight, though.
You should see his brother, Brutis! lol
Last I seen, he was a big boy!
My cousin Alissa has Brutis.



The leaves, just starting to Fall..




This is a pretty little waterfall at the park..





Hope to go for another walk at this park, soon..
On a pretty, Sunny day..
Get a better picture or two. ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment