Sunday, October 11, 2009

Introduction

This was taken at a park in Lebanon, Virginia..
It was a rainy day, in early October.
¸.·´¯`·.
My first "Photo Blog" post..... ツ
I had a photo blog before this one, still have it,
but decided it was time to start new...
I figure, since i'm starting new with my "website",
-thanks to Yahoo closing Geocities-
I may as well start everything......new.
You are still welcome to check out the "old" photo blog,
I'd like to think that this one will be better, in general.
Better organization, more customized..
But then, it may not be. lol
It may end up a cluttered mess, just like the old one. lol
That's alright though. ツ
I will be adding photos, here and there..
A couple here, maybe a couple dozen there.. lol
I will *try* to organize them into categories, to easier keep up with,
if I can.. lol
I will be adding new photos, old photos, even older photos.. lol
Family photos, friend photos, pet photos, event photos,
nature photos, silly photos, pointless photos.
Photos. You get the point. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment